Friday, October 24, 2008

advanced anatomy wed 10/29

Hello Gerald & Independent Study friends,

So, next Wednesday in Lynn Martin's advanced anatomy workshop I will be doing a small presentation on the work of Eric Franklin. (For those that were there, this was my subject for last year's final anatomy project.)

The topic of this workshop is the hip and upper leg so I will be leading a few of Eric's imagery exercises which focus on these areas. It might be a nice hands-on intro to Franklin, a fellow we will be studying a little later in the semester. Hope you can come!

Wed 10/29 5-5:45 pm Studio I

Love, elizebeth

2 comments:

Gerald Casel said...

Oh how cool! Unfortunately, I cannot make these advanced anatomy workshops due to my work up at Barnard on Wednesdays. Please let me know how it goes...

Faye Lim said...

Will be in music class. Thanks E!